The staff at Ireland Army Health Clinic understands that family members play a vital role in the healing and recovery process. We respect your concerns and will provide you and your loved ones with as much information as possible regarding your condition and treatment.
All new patients are required to first register at the Patient Registration Office located on the ground floor (basement) near the Pharmacy Lobby.
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect
The registration clerk will:
• Register each new patient into our healthcare application called CHCS
• Document any allergies the patient may have
• Enter Patient's requested Primary Care Manager (PCM)
• Book patient's initial appointment with PCM
• Collect patient's health records
• Provide Notice of Privacy Practices
• Collect Third Party Insurance information
• Correct discrepancies between CHCS and DEERS (DoD Beneficiary information website)